903 12th St
Grundy Center, IA 50638
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and Learning is a ground-breaking experimental (hands on) approach to growth and learning using horses as a catalyst for change. Each session is facilitated by a dynamic team (the horses, an equine specialist, and a licensed therapist).
- Life skills programs for children and adolescents to manage and work through difficulties experienced on a daily basis.
- Programs for individuals, couples, families to help heal difficult situations and work together to bring peace and harmony for self and family.
- Conflict management to work on resolving issues using exercises that incorporate horses.
- Team building and communication leadership for businesses, schools and other organizations.
- Trauma Informed Care Program for veterans who are struggling with PTSD; treatment for sex-trafficking rescue individuals.
- Teaching coping and self-actualization skills for individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, behavioral issues, eating disorders, parent-child issues, marital discord, etc.
- Self-realization activities for those struggling with extreme substance use and abuse; groups for after care from treatment facilities.
- Collaboration with all providers to help the individual become successful with daily living.
- Riding lessons for adults and children; planned out trail rides with more advanced students.
- Birthday and celebration activities for family.
- Volunteer opportunities for horse grooming and care.
- We offer EAL/EAP for veterans.